RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] (unknown)

When you are doing research to find some properties not displayed, you need to change the simulation parameters.

If the HVAC is on, people change will not not change the zone MAT, unless you limit the cooling power.

It does not matter when the people enter or leave room, the zone MAT will change, if it is not conditioned.

The fraction to use is 1.0 and 0.0  (20  or no-one.)

You can turn on and off the lights to get the same effect.

When I said "minor differences" is the humidity brought in by people.  Lights do not add moisture.

Simulation can do many things, and need not follow the actual conditions of 9 to 5.

As 10 kw is needed to cool from 32 to 26, that is 6 degree.  50 people will give you 3 degree change and hence increase the zone MAT from 32 to 34 or more.

At 5pm, you may be turning on/offf the lights and other changes.

I have shown you how to display the schedule values, etc.  Look for the changes at 5 pm.

You can also display the actual number of people in the zone.

 Dr. Li