Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Warning Message sh own as Zone XXX is not accounted for by contr oller:mechnicalv"

This is most likely a problem we need to address in the code. However, I think you can get around it by (and you'll have to do this by hand, not in idf editor):

    Perim_bot_ZN_7,          !- Zone 9 Name
CM DSOA Perim_bot_ZN_7, !- Design Specification Outdoor Air Object Name 9 1, !- Zone Air Distribution Effectiveness in Cooling Mode 9 {dimensionless} 1, !- Zone Air Distribution Effectiveness in Heating Mode 9 {dimensionless} ; !- Zone Air Distribution Effectiveness Schedule Name 9

In other words, add the field for the schedule name at the end of each of those objects even though it is blank.

IDF Editor will truncate it so you can't use IDF Editor.