Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Looking for a software to do sensitivity analysis with E+

Je+ and Genopt come to mind

Genopt is Open Source
JE+ is open source

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 7:28 AM, Ke Xu <xukevin24@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all,

I am currently looking for a software that can conduct either local or global sensitivity analysis for a building E+ model in a relatively easy fashion: for example, I wish that program will allow me to assign ranges and proper distributions for parameters, sampling them, automatically generate .idf files, then call for E+ simulation in a batch mode automatically, collect and post-process the outputs in the way I can control.

Does anyone here aware of existence of such tools? or any programs that can accomplish part of functions I mentioned above?
Any suggestions/ inputs are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

--Ke

--
Jeremiah D. Crossett
CleanTech Analytics

This document may contain valuable information proprietary to CleanTech Analytics which is private and confidential. It may not be shared, copied, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of CleanTech Analytics