Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] First time with this software

what is eror? copy it please

From: Mohammad Kheradmand <mohammadkheradmand@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2012 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] First time with this software

Hello,
I try to simulate PCM by energyplus, for the out put result how i can get each 30 minute temperature (in default exit just hourly,timestep,...) because my data from experiment are each 30 minute and i want to match with them.

also one i changed timestep from 20 (for PCM ) to 2 to get that result (each 30 minute ) but i had error for it.
regards
mohammad