[EnergyPlus_Support] Variable Speed Pump and Variable Speed Tower

Hi,
I was trying to understand how EnergyPlus works with pump and tower with variable speed in the condenser loop.
I have been reading the documentation but I can not understand very well. I have model a very simply example to run different simulations to help my understanding.
It is a building with 5 zones.I have added the HVAC systems and after it I started to run different simulations.
I noticed that the pump consumption is almost constant during the run period,I have a variable speed pump but it doesn't work very efficiently because it is working with the maximun flow most of the time. This mean that the tower doesnt have to work very hard, the delta temperature never is near to the 5 degrees which is the design range temperature.
I think this control is very poor because the pump consumption is greater, like 100times, than the tower fan consumption.If we compare the consumption with the chiller, the pump consumption is lower but it is an important quantity of the total.
How can I control my condenser loop in order to decrease the pump consumption(I mean how i can force the pump to start using low flow rates)?
Thanks,
Ignacio Gomis
P.S.:I will attach my test example.