Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fanger PMV/PPD results

Thank you for your help... I got the desired results!
Amruta

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM, CleanTech Analytics <jeremiah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can specify this output in the output variables, and can view it in HTML reports by chooseing it from dropdowns..

Also there is

Key Value People Block1:RTU7VVT712
Variable Name FangerPMV
Reporting Frequency daily
Schedule Name On

Report 1 Name SourceEnergyEndUseComponentsSummary
Report 2 Name ZoneCoolingSummaryMonthly
Report 3 Name ZoneHeatingSummaryMonthly
Report 4 Name HVACSizingSummary
Report 5 Name ComponentCostEconomicsSummary
Report 6 Name OccupantComfortDataSummaryMonthly
Report 7 Name ComfortReportSimple55Monthly
Report 8 Name SetpointsNotMetWithTemperaturesMonthly

Also there is a fanger thermostat object that I have yet to explore, that may be of interest...

Name
Fanger Thermal Comfort Heating Schedule Name Block1:RTU7VVT712 Heating SP Sch
Fanger Thermal Comfort Cooling Schedule Name Block1:ZoneA? Cooling SP Sch