[EnergyPlus_Support] Temperature convergence

Dear all,

I am running a simulation with several infrared transparent materials and mixing ventilation objects to transfer mass from one zone to the other when bounded by these infrared transparent materials.
Whenever I associate convective heat transfer coefficients to the surfaces made of these materials (0.1W/m2-K), I get the following warning:

** Warning ** Inside surface heat balance did not converge with Max Temp Difference [C] =2.138E-003 vs Max Allowed Temp Diff [C] =2.000E-003
   **   ~~~   **  Environment=LONDON_WINTER, at Simulation time=02/21 07:06 - 07:12

Whenever I DO NOT associate convective heat transfer coefficients to these materials I do not get the warnings.

I do not think it is correct to assign infrared transparent materials without convective heat transfer coefficients so I decided to post you this.
No matter what I set for the load and temperature convergences as well as for the number of warm up days and time steps I still carry on getting the same warnings when the convective heat transfer coefficients are there.

Can anyone give me a light about why is this happening?

Many thanks in advance

Clarice