From: Jean marais <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How does unit ventilator work
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 1:12 AM

Please post the section of the idf code where you specified the object. in the mean time output the variables for the water and air nodes that connect up to the unit ventilator. Check your rdd file for the correct syntax. you will have an rdd file if you have specified it (make sure to specify it with the idf option) as an output already. If you have not, check the ioRef for the line of code to be included.