Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] IMF files & EP Macro

Look at the example file AbsorptionChiller_macro.  It's a very simple example.  perhaps too simple.

There is another example in the files area here that illustrates how to use the Inc parameter of EP-Launch to perform successive runs.

Think of it as a "preprocessor".  It changes the file that gets sent to EnergyPlus.

Another option is to use the ParametricPreprocessor -- which has the advantage of having everything in idf format.  You can then run the Parametric preprocessor (also described in Auxiliary Programs) by itself to create the x number of idf files that get run or you can run it within EP-Launch and it will generate them as it runs.