[EnergyPlus_Support] Question about solar radiation

Dear all,

I started a project where I would like to callibrate the thermal properties of a wall using E+. I would like to compare the indoor temperature of a simple single zone building with the measured temperatures.
Regarding the weather data, I only have measured data of global incident solar radiation in a vertical wall. Does somebody know if it is possible enter this incomming solar radiation as an input or boundary condition in E+?.
Many thanks,

Jordi