[EnergyPlus_Support] Use of economizer

Dear fellows E+ users,

I am studying  the use of different strategies for economizers and I have a doubt: when using the strategy of differential dry bulb , does E+ sets automatically any control of high humidity for the outdoor air? I am asking because I tested this strategy in two  different design days: one with lower outdoor air humidity and one with high outdoor humidity levels. I set an output variable that gives me how the economizer operates. For high humidity levels (keeping the maximum dry bulb temperature fixed) the economizer did not allows higher mass flow rates even if  the outdoor dry bulb temperature is lower than the return air temperature. Could you help me with that?

Thanks,

Alberto Hernandez Neto