Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Weather file sub-hour capability

You may wish to send your input file (and indicate what weather file) to the helpdesk.

At 08:20 AM 4/1/2012, malindow wrote:
Hi Ms. Linda,

Actually I did it before I asked the question to this forum. And I found, like I mentioned before, an abrupt change for every new hour e.g. temp at 16:00:00 is 36.8 deg and temp at 16:01:00 is 26.1 deg. That's why I am asking it (since it is weird).It is only one minute but the temp difference is so huge.

Regards,

Malindo