To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: fcbessa@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 04:37:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Project of solar collector

Dear Mario,

Because the model used in Brazil for social housing is a electrical resistence (as auxiliary equipment) into a boiler and without pump. I think that I consider pump and auxiliary equipment out of boiler it maybe doesn't represent our reality. I want to compare simulation in Energy Plus with other software.

Thanks,

Vanessa