[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: RoomAirModel - RoomAirSettings:ThreeNodeDisplacementVentilation

Thanks. I thought as much. This is one huge factory wall with adiabatic boundries on 3 sides, so no hot or cold surfaces to drive convection flows. That being said, the hall is ventilated by supply air at the 1m height level and exhausted at ceiling height. It's showing good results. I was guessing that the passage relating to solar gains implied on the side wall and side wall windows (which I don't have), but the large equipment gains is still a question mark. I have assigned 1 pleum per operator and one per the machine they are working on (so x2 per person). I'll still go and measure on site when it gets warmer, but for a 29 deg C day, I'm getting about 1 to 1.4 K per meter vertical temperature stratification. seemed okay.