Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heating is present without any heating demand

Could it be the HP crankcase heater? Which exact "result" are you
looking at (i.e., which file, table, report variable, etc.) ?

--
Richard A. Raustad
Senior Research Engineer

UCF - From Promise to Prominence: Celebrating 40 Years