[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Problem with very thin high conductivity construction

Some thoughts:

Do you know there is a third approach. You can overwrite the zone volume in the zone object.

If your ceiling tiles are unpainted, I may believe the 1 mm thickness.

Yes I have also reached limitations, but usually found a work around like changing the material properties somewhat.

If you have a de-presurized ceiling space because you are using it a air distrubution or extraction system, then model the seperate zone. Otherwise, I wouldn't.