Re:[EnergyPlus_Support] Open plan office Zoning Guidelines for 90.1 G

Dear Ric,
You don't need to model each VAV box as a separate zone. I had similar question in the past when simulating FCU system. You will find it almost impossible to model so many zones, neither the zoning input work nor the simulation running time of computer. So five zones method is enough.
Xing