Re: [Bldg-sim] Best practices for data collection?

There are a number of IBPSA BEMbook materials online which can help layout the differences. BuildIngGreen has a good article walking through the energy modeling process you can share. For typical inputs, the 90.1 Users Manual is a good place to start and make sure to note all typical assumptions. The next step is sharing your typical assumptions and scheduling follow up conversations with facilities, users and owners. The initial result review process will be a good forum for having the team focus on how their assumptions compare with typical inputs, and extending that conversation into setting project minimum, targeted and best performance goals which will lead into a conversation about appropriate conservation measures and next steps.