From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Dirkes
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:45 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bldg-sim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] DesignBuilder/EnergyPlus Training Classes: Register Now!

Christian,

I am planning a trip to the training in Chicago and am wondering whether to start out real early from Grand Rapids, MI on the 1st day or get there the night ahead.  What time will you start?

Also, I want to review the tutorials, but am not able to get the two working.  Can you help with that?

Thanks!

http://www.designbuilder.co.uk/tutorials/dbv1-tutorial1.html

http://www.designbuilder.co.uk/tutorials/dbv1-tutorial2.html

The Building Performance Team
James V. Dirkes II, P.E., BEMP , LEED AP
1631 Acacia Drive NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
616 450 8653