Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: A new tool for creating real-time weather files

FYI, the EnergyPlus Weather Converter will make up solar from input parameters.  It will do a better job if there is Global Solar provided (such as on the NREL real time weather data).

At 07:26 AM 5/16/2012, rokkas80 wrote:
Thank you Jeremiah for the link. Lots of datasets there, but there don't seem to be any free hourly actual solar data else where than for northern Europe.

/Lukas