RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Extremely High Cooling Load due to Ventilation

This is input is far too high “ Flow/AreaFlow Rate per Zone Floor Area: 2.3 m3/s-m2”

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tgha_ray
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:32 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Extremely High Cooling Load due to Ventilation

Hi all. I've got a similar situation. When I look at the Results Viewer under "Average Outdoor Air During Occupied Hours", infiltration shows 286.153 ach for each of the 4 zones! (All with exterior walls and window subsurfaces.) How did that happen? I used the Outpatient Facility schedules without modification. Is this the result of some basic oversight on my part. It's just a test building with ASHRAE constructions.

Thanks!