[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: DX coil problem

Richard said to raise the supply air temp in the zone sizing object. Doing this tells e+ that the incoming air will carry less cooling so you'll need more of it to balance the loads. So the coil dx unit will be specified (auto sized) for a higher air throughput. Then when the actual air throughput is less, then it is sort of oversized and can reach the required output air temp.  Baseline supply air temperature requirement should be (RoomsetpointT - 11 deg C, I think) so for a room cooling setpoint of 24 this is 13 deg C. So you will need to set that up, probably with SetpointManagers.