Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] problem with making windows

Hi,

I am not sure whether the worst-case scheme which I use will be helpful in your case or not. But if the geometry which is to be created is not very extensive, then I take the dxf (in which ever state given by openstudio or other) and create the desired windows in AutoCad and then takes coordinates of the window vertices and directly insert those coordinate values in IDF (keeping in mind the GlobalGeometryRules). It works with a sure shot, just takes time. However, if the editing is not extensive and no other options works then its an easy way.

You can also post to the Openstudio forum for your specific issue
Vaibhav Jain
www.vaibhavjain.co