[EnergyPlus_Support] Residential Multifamily Infiltration & Ventilation

Hello,
I am new to Energy+ and am modeling two new construction multi-family buildings. One is 3 stories with exterior entrances and the other is 10 stories with interior hallways. I am struglling with how best to model natural ventilation and infiltration, both due to exhaust fan operation and envelope leakage based on a measured/expected SLA. My zoning is fairly simple with a single zone per apartment unit. This is new construction so the assumption is that envelope sealing is decent and there is not significant connection between the individual units.

The AirflowNetwork module appears to be a very powerful tool but perhaps too complex for what I'm trying to do. Also, there are many modeling inputs, like Wind Pressure Coefficients, that I don't have and would have to use defaults or those measured by others which may reduce accuracy. Thoughts? The other alternative appears to be through ZoneVentilation & ZoneInfiltration. However, if I enter my exhaust fans and envelope leakage separately, total infiltration will be a summation of the natural infiltration and mechanical ventilation and will be overestimated according to ASHRAE.
Regarding natural ventilation the ZoneVentilation:WindandStackOpenArea appears to be a good option; however, the E+ documentation advises against it because the "height difference" is particularly difficult to estimate. Is the ZoneVentilation:DesignFlowRate to the best way to go?

I would greatly appreciate any advice or guidance from anyone who has experience with this. Thank you in advance.

Alea