Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Residential Multifamily Infiltration & Ventilation

Alea:

It is not easy to figure out the values of "height difference". This
object is mainly for people to use if the height difference could be
esitmated. A half of buildign heaight is a good guess. If you can not
determine the value, it is better to use the
ZoneVentilation:DesignFlowRate object.

Hope this helps.

Lixing