[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Trees

I am trying to convince the city to plant more trees in educational facilities all around the city.

To do so, I want to show them that there is a big big deference between shading devices and trees. and to stand under trees is much more nicer (climate vise).
I think that even the energy usage will drop down in side the classes building because of those trees.

I want to show show the carbon/CO2 levels but I guess I will need to do that in another program that I don't know which yet.