[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Trees

Thank you.

This is a great but very complicated concept.
I guess There are too many assumption in here and I realize the I am trying to use a tool that meant to do one thing to do another.
I just need to find a better tool to that job, and maybe after that to play with the weather file back here.

thank you for all the time and explaining