RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] how to use ReadVarsESO to convert eso to csv file

If you cannot follow the DOS batch file syntax,  send me the .rvi you have written, and I shall try to explain it to you.

 Dr. Li

To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: hujia06@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:18:57 -0400
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] how to use ReadVarsESO to convert eso to csv file

Hello:

In my simulation, sometime readvarseso.exe does not run automatically to convert .eso to .csv file.  I can use command "ReadVarsESO.exe" to convert "eplusout.eso" to "eplusout.csv".

My question is that how I can use "ReadVarsESO.exe" to convert "project.eso" to "project.csv", using a name other than "eplusout"?

Thanks,