Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] About the output:variable

I have time variables in my watch window. When these change, the simulation has moved on to the next time step. This means the last value I saw (not this one) should match the csv data.

These are my watch variables:
DataEnvironment::Month
DataEnvironment::DayofMonth
DataGlobals::CurrentTime
DataHVACGlobals::TimeStepSys (this will match TimeStepZone unless the simulation reduces the time step)
DataHVACGlobals::SysTimeElapsed (this variable counts the "reduced" time step increments)
DataGlobals::TimeStepZone (this is set in your input file - e.g., Timestep,6;)

When any of these change, the simulation moved to the next time step (i.e., the variable value before should match csv).