[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: New Variable Speed Heat Pump Coil Coefficients

I noticed in the example file VSHeatPumpWaterToAirEquationFit.idf that the same performance functions were used at all ten speeds on the coils. Is this appropriate, or should they be varied according to the values in the cut sheets at those particular speeds?

I also noticed that 10 was selected as the nominal speed that should correlate to the rated value of the coil. However, the rated air and water flows at speed 10 don't match the rated flows of the whole system. Am I misunderstanding that field?