From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Niraj Poudel
Sent: Sun 22/07/2012 22:50
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RVI or MVI files?

Jeremiah,

I have a quick question. I recently set up Je+ to run about 1400 runs out of the 24000 runs that I need, with various PCM.inp definitions. My laptop could not handle that. It just heated up so much that had to shut down by the 46th run. So I was wondering what type of computer you are running your simulations on? I might have to invest in a powerful desktop if that is the case.

Niraj