Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heating/Cooling Changes Drastically with Occupancy

Dear Dr. Li.

I will try to validate using equipment and lighting as well. And from your spreadsheet it does seem that the results in Watts does not make much sense. I will keep you updated on what results I get with the validation.

Thank you for taking the time to run the simulations and preparing the spreadsheet. I really appreciate it.

Sincerely yours'
Niraj