[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: mutizone in a single space

Air Wall? Is this an eplus Object? I Wohls Look to the IRTsurface Object. Bear in mind it Works only with
1) IRTmaterial Object
2) Not with FullExteriorandInterior radiation modes
3) You should define an extra convection coeff using the object (I forget the name...something like SurfaceProperty:ConvectionCoeffecient) so that it is set to the lower limit
4) Use ZoneMixing objects (or crack objects if using AFN) to ensure air mixing between virtual zones.

This is all documented in the io ref, but the IRTSurface object has most of the explanation from memory.

Hope this helps and does not complicate instead. It's really not as complex as it sounds.

Jean Marais