[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: DOE commercial reference building file open error in EPlus 7.1

Note for others --

The IDF Version Updater provided with EPlus 7.1 install did not work for me and I had to download a new version updater from the location:

http://energyplus.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/List/Index/47