[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Boiler efficiency according to ASHRAE (e.g. according to CFR)

Thank you Javed,
it seems that the test conditions are indicated here:
http://www.ahrinet.org/App_Content/ahri/files/standards%20pdfs/BTS-2000.pdf
During the test the "outlet water temperature" has to be maintained at "180°F" (i.e. 82°C). Unsurprising, 82°C is also the hot-water supply temperature for the baseline model according to G3.1.3.3 (ASHRAE 90.1-2007).

Modeling the thermal efficiency of the baseline model has constant would be a good idea? It doesn't correspond to a real boiler, but to a reference boiler.
Regards
Francesco