[EnergyPlus_Support] Chiller Branch Issue

I finally seem to have gotten the ice storage object to work but now it says my chiller is missing- When attempting to re-connect the chiller in any logical way I can think of I get fatal errors saying that I have duplicate node names. I put the day into this yesterday, read documentation and ran experiments and seem to have not gotten the detailed ice storage object to work- but in the process have apparently disconnected my chiller.  Can anyone help? Dr Li, your previous advise was over complicated I see not reason to make a refrigerated room when the goal is to cold charge a PCM in the night to use it in the day to pre-cool input for a chiller for a non refrigerated space.

** Severe  ** Plant Component Chiller:Electric:EIR called "CHILLER" was not found on any plant loops.
   **   ~~~   ** Looking for matching inlet Node="ICE TANK OUTLET".
   **  Fatal  ** InitElectricEIRChiller: Program terminated due to previous condition(s).
   ...Summary of Errors that led to program termination:
   ..... Reference severe error count=1
   ..... Last severe error=Plant Component Chiller:Electric:EIR called "CHILLER" was not found on any plant loops.

  This project in particular is to use BioPCM Thermastix, (see image below) in a container to absorb cold and use it for chiller pre-cooling- basically as a replacement for ice in an ice storage type setup- seems perfect for Energy Plus Ice Storage Detailed object as it allows the "ice" to melt at a user specified temperature, and as manufactures we can make our PCM-ICE to melt at any temperature-- but the question is what temperature and how much to use, both questions it would be great if Energy Plus could answer- if only I could get the object to work.. I have been trying on and off for days- so any help would be appreciated.

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com