To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: nirajpoudel@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:25:05 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] What works first

Dear all,

I have a rather rudimentary question.

Suppose I have infiltration in my building and that the incoming air increases the temperature indoors above the cooling setpoint temperature.

So my question is:

Does this increase in temperature affect the surface temperature of the walls before the ideal loads system conditions the air? or is it the other way round, as soon as the air temperature indoor increases the ideal loads system conditions it before it affects the wall surface temperatures?

Sincerely yours'
Niraj Poudel