Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] problem with TSC

Dr Li,
Your input on the list is much appreciated- and your opinions much respected, I personally thank you for your input recently.
With regards to EEM's- LEED and ASHRAE- I am not implying you should be interested- more over I am wondering what you where referring to in terms of specific changes to the reference buildings that would down size HVAC equipment and reduce energy consumption? Basically I was just asking you to provide some examples of how to do it better- Or energy efficiency measures that you might share that we could all learn from..

To the original user- you might try to model your system with an ideal loads HVAC for simplification-

All the best-

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com