[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Sizing according to ASHRAE 90.1

Perfect.
If the zones that are connected to an air loop have different set-points I'll impose
Sizing:System, Central cooling design supply air temperature
equal to the minimum
Sizing:Zone, Zone cooling design supply air temperature
of all the zones that are connected. For the zones that have higher set-points the local reheat coils can increase the supply air temperature.
Good bye!