Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus 7.0

You could use the latest beta version  v3.1.0.034 BETA of Design Builder- as it is running 7.1.. (It also has new the materials database category of Phase Change Materials as well as Fanger Comfort controlled thermostats that I contributed you could experiment with, and many other updates)
You would just have to delete the current version of Design Builder and install the latest beta- your projects will be in the same place and each time you open a file it will be updated to the latest version.

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com