RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Increased insulation run

This “minimum recommendable U value” is not only wheatear depend but also internal gains, night ventilation, solar shading,..

If you use appropriate solar protection, and good strategy for ventilation in the majority of buildings the “minimum recommendable U value” is so low than in practice is never reached. (insulation thickness round meters).

Only in a very high internal gains building (they need cooling even in winter) insulation could be limited.

Josep Solé
URSA Insulation S.A
-

Sustainibility & Technical Manager

Portable: +33 624 38 23 99
Móvil +34 606 42 32 14

www.ursa.es

www.ursainsulation.com

www.uralita.com

 cid:image002.gif@01CB9782.91A51950
P URALITA / URSA se compromete con el ahorro de energía. Antes de imprimir este mensaje asegúrese de que es necesario.