[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Simplest way to control RH in a zone
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simplest way to control RH in a zone
- From: "tobycheung00" <tobycheung00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:30:59 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 05:31:04 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1347535862; bh=zwaDN1a70vwZok+jMAEIsePzQInxoQ1bQjp3NOL7vac=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=X2yjigbKjuNUa5znxJl/EqdELmV884x/1vjaUGrXXPmbYCtmYWqNGT+rsHw+AD2CLnMp7L4miUZJGKTwgEBP5FMAqVbCmfM8/iSeg3zU28KXaBRSft3g+45sVulWzDMN
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=OSZBW5Nk6ukmSZuRpnJ/A6l42qorhlrJJuOfwRLeJ8VLlfDhjNhkGV8PoqzQrhdARwTZsK/mR7ZORsSbJ+CuM5y6+BxeqyAq7TpgUYDL8/MUdq1i6uYpAsXrFcJOY53V;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Can anyone please suggest me the simplest (use minimum connected equipment) way to control the relative humidity in a zone ?
My condition is easy. I want to control the temperature and the relative humidity in a zone, and finally want to find out the hourly ventilation load of increasing number of occupant(1~8) within a year, according to hourly outdoor conditions change.
Its easy to control the zone temperature and yield the ideal zone load. Yet adding humidity control seems a lot more complicated...
Could you please suggest which components must be added in order to facilitate the Humidity control. Many thanks.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: