[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zone Ventilation : Design Flow Rate
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zone Ventilation : Design Flow Rate
- From: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:09:29 -0600
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:11:59 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1348510317; bh=mRs6h7WoXepBascPte/FLdj13o/PX1oYnxZ+3nqxbcI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Identified-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=COYOEaiylbtfBEi27MyORBoqfC2TvOGpHXt1eRC0wiSYkPg4kzvj0cp6UrNb3KwFoVFVubqwYr9WrRrShtFaF75y/t5o6S7H0/WGI4JUP0F5mOoU52prK4rASeyzSJdn
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=SXJfNl8MrrCvh9IR4iJ11hm7xim1HaMk7VuyhzNOFvJiqF59mQ7A1KsQML5qKnVnqi3y4u8CBuz8nNfvKRIHoncbWdu3r3xCnRATn6zZrpHVur5Kelu9tPmyST+kj17p;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <CABo60s=-NtFN=COKSeAFR9=opxO0D1VmEk0P62+RUbj==b=PCQ@mail.g mail.com>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <CABo60s=-NtFN=COKSeAFR9=opxO0D1VmEk0P62+RUbj==b=PCQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I believe the answer is NO.
At 12:05 PM 9/24/2012, Vinay Devanathan wrote:
I remember I have had this question arise sometime previously too.
Could anyone tell me how the EXHAUST type ventilation works in
ZONEVENTILATION:DESIGNFLOWRATE object. Does E+ automatically make up an
equal CFM into the zone as that specified to be EXHAUSTED in order to
maintain ZONE AIR BALANCE?
Hope to hear from someone soon.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.