[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Discrepancy in reporting
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Discrepancy in reporting
- From: Vinay Devanathan <vinay.devanathan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:08:38 -0400
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 10:08:41 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1348675720; bh=W9wHZCTiu/2ZPdpLV6hwAVuv9Fqry6vJ1Nn9x1Qp85A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=RBw/Fc3OOV/a+62kjSXPvdlp1f31a4C5g+OjtrRgC+BJjO83W1kndaQtcI4y7c9EPNkJDMSARcvAnDYxnTCBRfaczn4a/6Q9/HefBLJweVDxPpILdpWEr7YCsTPkp163
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=H5fXZ6X32vXd217/FYyso6TNxl2RXmgq71HVBku7QSjMUe/k71WShHoQZxJhOOZbE8BUy8hLDG0D69E9m9dwqaidwf/TakQzXsTcz975N0muMZan3uXY/Cf6btp98Xc8;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <5063264f.410c2b0a.0185.118bSMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- References: <CABo60snce_xCU05=Rs5VC9TzqzqOezyb5zEP2Ca8pCdPLuPtemail@example.com> <5063264f.410c2b0a.0185.118bSMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, Linda. I have submitted a ticket with the HTML and IDF.
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I suggest you send the input file and report to the
helpdesk. Who might be able to tell you if this is a bug or
We're coming down to the last changes before release -- we won't be
monitoring the Yahoo Group much.
At 09:52 AM 9/26/2012, Vinay Devanathan wrote:
Content-Type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII;
I ran a 1 zone simulation recently with just a Packaged terminal Heat
Pump object and found some discrepancy in the reporting of the
I have attached the HTML report file. The issue is - In the ABUPS report,
the Heating EndUse Energy reported is not the same as the total kWh
reported in monthly reports for that same PTHP.
Could someone please tell me if it is a bug and I will have to work
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.