Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Anyone know of a good Viewer for SVG files?

Jim,
I am also looking at Visio and thank you for the tip- it is just that it looks like it has a cost, is it worth the money when compared to say inkscape is the question I will have to experiment with to find the answer..  I suppose it makes since to use Visio as I am running windows- (if I was on UNIX I would me more inclined to check our Debian like the Edwin suggested.. (InkScape looks rather good so far..)

Thanks to everyone>!

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com