RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Overwriting scheduled setpoint with EMS

I suspect the unary ?-?  operator in ?IF SenzorTempSpoljasnjeg < - 12.0?  may not get parsed properly.  EMS only supports unary minus sign in some cases, like right after a ?=? in a SET statement (historically it wasn?t supported at all).  Try replacing all instances of ?-x? with ?(0 ? x)?

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of marko.ignjatovic1980
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 11:55 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Overwriting scheduled setpoint with EMS

Hi all,

I am having trouble overwriting hot water loop scheduled setpoint temperature which is my case 90oC. I am leaving all object classes related to this. I am trying to put control in hot water loop, and that scheduled temperature varies with outside temperature, since this is the most common heating control in my country. Maybe I didn't understand EMS guide well, because whatever I do, setpoint remains 90

Here it comes!

Schedule:Compact,
HW Loop Schedule, !- Name
Temperature, !- Schedule Type Limits Name
Through: 12/31, !- Field 1
For: AllDays, !- Field 2
Until:24:00, !- Field 3
90; !- Field 4

!- =========== ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: BOILER:HOTWATER ===========

Boiler:HotWater,
Central Boiler, !- Name
NaturalGas, !- Fuel Type
autosize, !- Nominal Capacity {W}
0.95, !- Nominal Thermal Efficiency
LeavingBoiler, !- Efficiency Curve Temperature Evaluation Variable
Boiler Efficiency, !- Normalized Boiler Efficiency Curve Name
90, !- Design Water Outlet Temperature {C}
autosize, !- Design Water Flow Rate {m3/s}
0, !- Minimum Part Load Ratio
1.2, !- Maximum Part Load Ratio
1, !- Optimum Part Load Ratio
Central Boiler Inlet Node, !- Boiler Water Inlet Node Name
Central Boiler Outlet Node, !- Boiler Water Outlet Node Name
99.9, !- Water Outlet Upper Temperature Limit {C}
ConstantFlow, !- Boiler Flow Mode

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov