Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Possible Invalid Numerics or other problems

300 characters is the truncation for error messages -- just a warning.

   *************   1703     ,                        !- Fraction Radiant
   ** Severe  ** IP: IDF line~1703 Error detected in Object=PEOPLE, name=PERSONAS
   **   ~~~   ** Field [Fraction Radiant] is required but was blank

You need to include values in required fields.