From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of soohyeunyang
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:53 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling and Heating Changes of VRF(Variable Refrigerant Flow) System

I am constructing the Cooling and Heating System using VRF(Variable Refrigerant Flow) example file(Version 7.0).

The experimental data change of VRF System is below (Set point:23 ¨¬C).
11.956
12.053
12.131
12.586
13.305
14.092
14.815
15.535
16.230
16.840
17.353
17.865
18.368
18.827
19.239
19.587
19.918
20.233
20.530
20.766
21.029
21.252
21.481
21.688
21.898
22.094
22.276
22.455
22.639
22.808
22.919
23.046

And the simulation data constructed using E+ VRF change is below.
11.956
12.903
14.367
15.880
17.214
18.312
19.192
19.890
20.443
20.879
21.224
21.499
21.720
21.899
22.046
22.168
22.271
22.360
22.438
22.506
22.568
22.624
22.675
22.723
22.767
22.809
22.848
22.886
22.921
22.955
22.988
22.999

I compared these two datas(experimental data vs simulation data).
The reaching times of set point(23¨¬C) are same. But,
The simulation data rapidly increases at the initiatory stage compared to the experimental data.
I should make same the two datas..
I am wondering how can the simulation data gradually increases like experimental data at the initiatory stage?
Plese give me a tips..

Thank you.