[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] How to choose SetpointManager
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to choose SetpointManager
- From: "yxue2011" <yxue2011@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:56:10 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 10:56:14 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1350233773; bh=BYjq0qfuz6mwfseO2uGlSOtkTsSN+5/iF+pZIRHWOBI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=jTo80H9sS4hDZUPkvBpNfi7EQU53Y6P0uV4looDUWk5f0/GfbM7c53qzmCuiRvFvnJp+GhW+Bs2vOgKlY1UFQ9dxFFxPdIRW9WQynu6jXC5phb6Gx3PuoHe2fAHdR9Yk
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=TG4BRmYeKKSX4Sm0fqwbp8ExN/aIITULv6ZMQHZ5zilqoV/P+4/AMkN8xqtu+bPEV3+axi/cv3BrifRLp5nhMHJOaPOOtN0hSIQaTd7FTuaQR3DOyjnWQtNB65l4vdl4;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I would like to do the simulation for a building with "AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:HeatAndCool:NoReheat". In a winter design day, it needs to provide heating to the zone since the outdoor air T is very low. However, it needs to provide cooling at noon because of solar radiation as well as internal heat gain.
If I want to fix the supply air T for heating as 28 degree while for cooling as 16 degree, and control the room air T between 22-24 degree, which SetpointManager should I use so that the system can decide when it needs cooling or heating and when cooling is needed, the supply air T is 16 degree, when heating is needed, the supply air T is 28 degree?
Thank you very much.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: