[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modeling consistent with design/construction documents

This question is too big to be answered in this forum. I suggest you read very carefully Appx. G. and the userguide to it. It tells you how and what must be modeled and what simplifications are appropriate to both the design case and the baseline. In principle, if the HVAC has not been defined because it is core and shell you must model both design and baseline cases with baseline systems. this means you can claim no energy savings from your half designed hvac unless you use an exceptional calculation method. Your savings will be purely based on envelope performance, lighting, etc.

Break down your problems into smaller chunks for questions on the forum.

Hope that gets you in the right direction

Jean